This minisode series is called From Block to Breakthrough, because in each quick episode, we will be taking a common roadblock or common excuse from our listeners — and then give you one thing you can try to help you break through it.
So it can be any kind of block: a creative block, a productivity block, maybe a confidence block — anything that leads to analysis-paralysis, procrastination, lazing around doing nothing, whining, and eventually… a lot of regrets.
We’ll take one block and bust them one minisode at a time.
So… this week’s block is the ever-popular…
“I want to do _____, but I don’t have enough money.”
Be a source of inspiration for others:
Money doesn’t have to be the biggest, most paralyzing factor in pursuing your passion. #thepurposefulcreative Click To Tweet
I’m a big believer that constraints fuel creativity — money constraints, included. #thepurposefulcreative Click To Tweet
Use your money constraint and turn it into inspiration to be more creative in finding ways to make your idea happen. Click To Tweet
Share these tweetables!
Our goal is to gather 100 iTunes reviews by January 25!
Think we can make it? I think we can, but we gotta make this a team effort! Here’s how you can help:
- If you’re on an iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions.
- Or, if you’re listening on a desktop (any desktop!)… here’s how you can help out.
Here are some of the awesome reviews we’ve received so far:
Helpful resources mentioned in this episode (for pursuing your passion project):
- The Braver Goals E-Course: Learn how to set better goals, better productivity systems, and follow through on your ideas.
- Purposeful Personal Branding: Use the code PURPOSE10 to get a special listener discount on this branding e-course.
- My blog post on how I got out of my quarter life crisis (and prepared to quit my job)
Follow us on social media:
- The show’s Instagram: @thepurposefulcreative
- The host’s Instagram: @arrianeserafico
- The host on Twitter: @arrianeserafico
- Or just check out the hashtag #thepurposefulcreative