“I want to pursue this idea, but it’s been done before! And they’ve already done it SO well – who am I to think I can top that?”
THIS EPISODE IS FOR YOU IF…
You struggle with the roadblock mentioned above. We’ll give you ideas on how to break through that insecurity 😉
I’m back with our minisode series called:
From Block to Breakthrough.
In each of these quick minisodes, we will be taking one common roadblock or excuse from our listeners — and then I’ll give you one actionable step you can try – to help you break through it.
All your diff experiences will give you the layers you need to make any work you produce truly your own.… Click To Tweet
YOUR ACTION STEPS FOR THIS EPISODE:
- What was you biggest takeaway from this episode? Share it with us on social media, and use the hashtag, #thepurposefulcreative. You can also tag us on Instagram at @thepurposefulcreative, or tweet me at @arrianeserafico. (Tip: You can use the quotes from below or the images from this blog post as ready-to-use shareables!)
Be a source of inspiration for others:
Share these tweetables!
Our goal is to gather 100 iTunes reviews by January 25!
Think we can make it? I think we can, but we gotta make this a team effort! Here’s how you can help:
- If you’re on an iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions.
- Or, if you’re listening on a desktop (any desktop!)… here’s how you can help out.
Here are some of the awesome reviews we’ve received so far:
Links to check out
- Christine Herrin’s website
- The Braver Goals E-Course: Learn how to set better goals, better productivity systems, and follow through on your ideas.
Follow us on social media:
- The show’s Instagram: @thepurposefulcreative
- The host’s Instagram: @arrianeserafico
- The host on Twitter: @arrianeserafico
- Or just check out the hashtag #thepurposefulcreative
Join our private Facebook group!
Enter your e-mail below to get the invite to our Facebook group 😉