Today’s episode is about redesigning your goal-setting experience by deciding on your one overarching theme for 2017. I’ll be giving you 3 prompts or questions you can use – so that the theme that you choose will actually be effective and memorable, and very meaningful to you (not just some generic, forgettable quote you pulled off an inspirational poster).
THIS EPISODE IS FOR YOU IF…
This episode is specially dedicated to anyone who has lots of ideas and goals every beginning of the year but need help with getting all those goals organized and structured.
This is also for creatives and entrepreneurs who want to get more clear about their big picture direction for their business in 2017.
Apps + lists are great, but w/o intentionally setting a direction for your goals, those are just tools + add-ons.… Click To Tweet
YOUR ACTION STEPS FOR THIS EPISODE:
- Download the worksheet above — it has all the 10 steps in one handy PDF, and I’ve thrown in a behind-the-scenes look at my calendar for launching this podcast.
- What was you biggest takeaway from this episode? Share it with us on social media, and use the hashtag, #thepurposefulcreative. You can also tag us on Instagram at @thepurposefulcreative, or tweet me at @arrianeserafico. (Tip: You can use the quotes from below or the images from this blog post as ready-to-use shareables!)
Be a source of inspiration for others:
In 2017, take on 1 BIG challenge that can teach you new skills and push you outside your comfort zone. Click To Tweet
When choosing your 2017 theme, choose one that triggers a BIG emotional connection. Click To Tweet
What do I want to invest a lot of my time, effort, attention, and money this 2017? #thepurposefulcreative Click To Tweet
Share these tweetables!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Braver Goals E-Course: Learn how to set better goals, better productivity systems, and follow through on your ideas.
- Purposeful Personal Branding: Use the code PURPOSE10 to get a special listener discount on this branding e-course.
- My blog post on how I decided on my theme for 2016
- My Braver Goals student, Mikli Jorge’s website for her self-published book
- Episode 2: What classes I invested in in 2016