This week, I’ll take you behind-the-scenes of that time in October 2015, when I quit my job, packed all my belongings into 2 suitcases, so I could travel the world while starting my business. We’ll talk about the 8 hard lessons I learned from my ridiculous first year of pursuing my passion full-time.
THIS EPISODE IS FOR YOU IF…
You have ever tried pursuing your passion and purpose, but — struggled with how to start, how to stay committed, and how to keep it sustainable.
Let the naysayers fuel your persistence, not your fears. #thepurposefulcreative Click To Tweet
YOUR ACTION STEPS FOR THIS EPISODE:
- Download the worksheet above — it has all the 10 steps for pursuing your passion project in one handy PDF, and I’ve thrown in a behind-the-scenes look at my calendar for launching this podcast.
- What was you biggest takeaway from this episode? Share it with us on social media, and use the hashtag, #thepurposefulcreative. You can also tag us on Instagram at @thepurposefulcreative, or tweet me at @arrianeserafico. (Tip: You can use the quotes from below or the images from this blog post as ready-to-use shareables!)
Be a source of inspiration for others:
No matter how you spin it, there is always a financial side to pursuing your passion. #thepurposefulcreative Click To Tweet
For momentum & motivation to be created, you have to put some action and energy in first — not the other way around. Click To Tweet
If you’re really serious about pursuing your passion - develop the habit of tracking your money. #thepurposefulcreative Click To Tweet
With the rate that the world is changing... more than ever, you should always be seeking opportunities to learn new skills. Click To Tweet
Share these tweetables!
Our goal is to gather 100 iTunes reviews by January 25!
Think we can make it? I think we can, but we gotta make this a team effort! Here’s how you can help:
- If you’re on an iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions.
- Or, if you’re listening on a desktop (any desktop!)… here’s how you can help out.
Here are some of the awesome reviews we’ve received so far:
Helpful resources mentioned in this episode (for pursuing your passion project):
- The Braver Goals E-Course: Learn how to set better goals, better productivity systems, and follow through on your ideas.
- Purposeful Personal Branding: Use the code PURPOSE10 to get a special listener discount on this branding e-course.
- My blog post on how I got out of my quarter life crisis (and prepared to quit my job)
Follow us on social media:
- The show’s Instagram: @thepurposefulcreative
- The host’s Instagram: @arrianeserafico
- The host on Twitter: @arrianeserafico
- Or just check out the hashtag #thepurposefulcreative